First of all, apologies for the boring first post. One of the hardest things about starting a new blog is not on deciding what to call it or which template to use, but rather what on earth to write in the initial blog post! It’s always an awkward moment.
However, there are a few simple things I’d like to say. I hope this will be a good source of revision and knowledge for students and I will try to upload as much information as possible about key curriculum texts like Of Mice and Men and Lord of the Flies. If you have any suggestions about what you would like to see on the blog, then please leave a comment and I will try to get round to it.
If you are wondering who I am, then please visit the About section.
P.S. Horace, the revision owl, also says ‘hi’ and hopes to see you around. He will also be putting in his two cents every now and then, which is just as well, as he fancies himself as the owl version of the ‘renaissance man’.
Thanks for visiting!
- Easter Revision Advice (mrmuraleeenglish.wordpress.com)
- The joy of teaching Literature to teenagers (kepagewriter.com)
- Hacking English Class (thume.ca)
- Reading the Classics (portablemagicblog.com)
- GCSE English Blog goes live! (stcmgcseenglish.wordpress.com)
- English Langauge (anthonyjapeart.wordpress.com)